Wedding Officiant & Life Coach - Dr. Joan Dickinson
RSS

Recent Posts

"Oh where, Oh where should the wedding be?"
Perfection? Acceptance?
Summer weddings on the beach on Anna Maria
powered by

My Blog

Perfection? Acceptance?

Where does time fly? I'm older and a lousy blogger. Actually this is my first blog, which I liken to a public diary. Very weird I think. But I'll give it a go. There I said it, 'I am not perfect', although I am perfect in my imperfections! That's my definition of perfect. Please write to me or I'll just get rid of this blog part. You can even tell me how to be a better blogger. One thing I know now is that I really know a lot, but it's just a drop of wisdom. You have your own. Are you perfect?

Here's one thing I believe in for successful relationships:  Acceptance - first of yourself, then your loving partner. It is so easy to be accepting of the clerk in the grocery store. When my Dad retired, I watched him on our daily trips to town be ever so charming to every store clerk. Fun. Easy. Accepting. Then I laughed as he needed to supervise my mother making cookies, which she'd been doing for 50 plus years. She was smart. She just laughed. I must admit I have a bit of my Dad's bossiness. But then I spent years as a boss, director, they called me. Now, I find the closer I am to someone, the more I still want to change them. Just don't! Just laugh! But  underneath I still think I know best! Thank God for humor. How do you handle that? How will you handle conflicts when you are married? How can you be more accepting of your partner's ways and perceptions, without turning yourself inside out until your eyes cross or demanding your perfect love accept your wisdom as truth?

Any ideas?

37 Comments to Perfection? Acceptance?:

Comments RSS
Vernia Jelen on Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:01 AM
on the item and also handheld?

Stewart Portera on Friday, October 2, 2015 4:25 AM
door to the apartment?

Rhett Thigpin on Friday, October 2, 2015 5:27 AM
about various aspects?

Mike Bostel on Friday, October 2, 2015 6:10 AM
products do not speak to your current needs?

Wilfredo Bryden on Friday, October 2, 2015 11:52 AM
purchase relating to request?

Antonio Sollis on Friday, October 2, 2015 12:10 PM
to the hands of time when?

Gloria Sasaki on Saturday, October 3, 2015 1:40 AM
his condominium together with consult?

Danyelle Bagnall on Saturday, October 3, 2015 1:17 PM
excess other than just one picture?

Denny Maccheyne on Sunday, October 4, 2015 1:10 PM
Seeking the entrance?

Marcene Manieri on Sunday, October 4, 2015 7:01 PM
precisely for its convenience.?

Tyrone Bahl on Monday, October 5, 2015 4:01 PM
house is not extremely easy?

Maynard Hammerstad on Monday, October 5, 2015 4:58 PM
which can be quite alone?

Juliet Lyster on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 10:50 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

bestessays on Monday, February 11, 2019 7:38 AM
The perfection acceptance and successful relationships for the more observations and increased the demanding purpose. The making cookies and increased the more source for essay college thoughts.

Instant Pot Review on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:24 AM
We all should make the best blog. So that the next generation can learn good things.

Leon Kenne on Monday, June 10, 2019 4:18 AM
Training is essential for each tyke exceptionally in beginning times of life. You have communicated that a youngster can not grow up well without direction of the guardians and instructors. Training is extremely crucial for every one of the youngsters to grow up well.

do my essay on Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:28 AM
I’m going to bookmark your web page and maintain checking for new details. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

picta on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:34 PM
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

help with assignment helper on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:17 AM
Excellent post you have just share with everyone, I was really caught with the bit of assets you have here. Huge thumbs up for making such brilliant blog page! Thanks for making this post.

Blade Runner 20 on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:32 AM
It’s a new way to open learning gateways for children.The way your offering new opportunities to young blood in a different walk of life,its really commendable.

Fallout 3 on Saturday, July 6, 2019 10:37 PM

Tony Stark Blue Jacket on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 10:03 AM
If you're interested using your own name or whatever name for your own blog site then acquire a cheap hosting account as its very secure and has the.

uk essay on Friday, July 19, 2019 7:07 AM
Pleasant to visit your site page once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i have been sat tight for so long. I require this piece to finish my task in school, and it has same theme with your piece. Much appreciated, incredible offer…

assignment crux help on Friday, July 19, 2019 7:16 AM
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything

Carol Danvers Bomber Jacket on Friday, July 19, 2019 11:14 AM
I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information.

SkyCap Financial on Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:38 AM
When it comes to keeping debt levels low, SkyCap Financial and other experienced loan providers note the importance of always working with a budget and avoiding impulse buys.

imgrum on Friday, August 23, 2019 2:16 AM
I look forward to hearing more from you, this is nice to know.

dallas texas private investigator on Friday, August 30, 2019 7:35 AM
I portt any phrase to understand this pronounce.....really i'm impressed from this publicize....the person who make this claim it became a pleasurable human..thank you for shared this in the back of than us.

Red Joker Suit on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:31 AM
Nice and interesting post,I appreciate your hard work,keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

adam on Saturday, September 14, 2019 3:06 AM
https://www.certsout.com/3V0-752-test.html provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

Cameron on Sunday, September 15, 2019 12:32 AM
Usually, people talk about the online strategies and that's how these strategies work and provide online assistance, let me tell you that we have started the same kind of stuff. Let's go to the geekyegg.com official page and share what they have for us. Amazingly, there is no better place than that. I am pretty happy to share about their agenda of work if you want to know about it.

Denver Donaldson on Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:37 AM
Cowboys vs Redskins Live Streaming Online
Redskins vs Cowboys Live Streaming Online
Cowboys vs Redskins Live Online Free
Redskins vs Cowboys Live Online Free
Cowboys vs Redskins Online 9152019

iot sdk on Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:21 AM
You have observed very interesting points ! ps decent internet site .

womens western leather jacket on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 6:45 AM
Your article is such an informative article. It is glad to read such articles. Thanks for sharing.

Solidworks Assignment Help on Monday, December 16, 2019 5:06 AM
IdealAssignmentHelp experts have designed our Solidworks Assignment Help to meet such desires of the students. Our Solidworks experts will assist you in creating the complete assignments within the given time. if you get the best Solidworks Assignment Help then you have simply contact our academic writer and also visit our website idealassignmenthelp and resolve your all queries .

golf clash club rankings on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:44 AM
Thanks for the post.

Bruc Bond on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 4:25 PM
Fintech is not a new industry, it's simply one that has advanced really rapidly. Innovation has, to some degree, always been part of the economic world, whether it's the introduction of credit scores cards in the 1950s or ATMs, digital trading floors, individual money apps as well as high-frequency trading in the years that adhered to. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.